MARINE & UNDERWATER
For years I've worked from a wide variety of marine camera platforms in the production of major underwater feature films, TV shows and mini-series, and special film projects. On location my topside logistical responsibilities were always complemented with hands-on underwater tasks.
CAMERA PLATFORMS & PICTURE BOATS
Production vessels I have chartered or worked from include:
• river & ocean barges
• inflatables & picture rafts
• sail & power catamarans
• salvage ships & ocean-going tugs
• sport & luxury sailboats
• dive boats of all types
• research vessels & submersibles
• trawlers & fishing boats
On the sailing front, I am certified by the American Sailing Association to charter ocean-going catamarans and mono-hull sailboats. I'm experienced in coastal, night, and GPS navigation, and radio procedures.
Diving around the world on a huge variety of film projects has triggered many adrenaline moments. It has also yielded a wealth of experience in these areas:
• underwater lighting & rigging
• 35mm photography & GoPro digital filming
• stunt work & doubling
• animal handling - sharks, eels, sea snakes
• choreographing and coordinating action scenes
• sunken treasure search & recovery
• night, tank, and cave filming
• sunken warships
For a complete list of productions and locations click here.